The need for accurate and timely data is ubiquitous.
Whether you work in construction, telecoms or the public sector, clunky and/or inaccurate data collection processes cost organisations time, energy and can cause damage to your reputation. Pen and paper methods are still often the go-to solution, but going digital could revolutionise your workflows – and transitioning is far simpler than you might think.
How Coreo can help:
Coreo has been designed from the ground up to be flexible, powerful and yet easy-to-use. Let us show you how:
Build surveys in minutes
- It’s fast and seriously user friendly. Just drag and drop the questions and fields you need into your survey.
- Once published, your survey is available immediately and you’re ready to collect data.
- Update your survey anytime you need to. Updates are pushed dynamically to everyone using your survey.
- Record location data quickly and accurately using the GPS on your device.
- Whether its point data, lines or polygons, Coreo makes recording location data simple.
- If you’ve already got locations you wish to use, import them into Coreo and reference them in your forms.
Improve data quality
Take control your datas’ quality with data validation.
- Mandatory fields, drop-downs, multi-select lists and constrained numeric ranges all help reduce input errors.
- And because your data is digital from the start transcription errors will be a thing of the past.
- Custom reference guides provide you with in-field help when you need it.
- Calculated fields and conditional questions make complex surveys super streamlined meaning that you can focus on what’s going on in the field rather than fighting with long paper forms.
Your surveys and/or data can be kept private. Or, you can set things up so that your whole team can collaborate.
- Coreo lets you share some or all of your organisation’s surveys
- Set permissions for individual users to enable certain people to build new surveys and manage both the team and the data.